• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD neXt COPY + AnyDVD = WOW!!!!

James is wanting to know more on this product and I can't email nore PM him so I asked him to contact me to be able to contact him. Knowing more is in a form of advertising ( see forum rules ). So I will do it this way to not be banned as this is a great product I think to have on the shelf with the others but I would be advertising too. James if you know who I am on cdfreaks then I can post more info there for you to read. Webslinger can tell you this too.

James is wanting to know more on this product and I can't email nore PM him so I asked him to contact me to be able to contact him. Knowing more is in a form of advertising ( see forum rules ). So I will do it this way to not be banned as this is a great product I think to have on the shelf with the others but I would be advertising too. James if you know who I am on cdfreaks then I can post more info there for you to read. Webslinger can tell you this too.

I don't understand. Why is asking questions against the rules here on the Slysoft forums?

Also, did you not already state what you username is at cdfreaks?

I admit to being very confused.

Last edited:
I did go deep into what this is and was asked to edit. I'll try it again though.

DVD neXt COPY is really not much different than clonedvd2 there is some minor differences than other software out there as any backup solution has those. This software along with anydvd (preferred) or the machinist ( like anydvd without the extra kick that anydvd has) is free to use with DNC, kinda like the dvd43 for 1 click.You can take out the previews, warnings, ect... just like in clonedvd2. You can expand this menu on DNC to see more titlesets to and in each titleset there is a preview panel for viewing what that title holds and the audio plays as well almost like watching it like you would with the dvd in the dvd player. They did put a dynamic window on the program with flash tutorial on FAQ's for the software and also in this dynamic window it informs you that a new version is out and if you click it this will take you to the download page, just like anydvd. Other stuff is in the making and ideal are generating for the next major release (3.0). I'm not much of a marketer but I do get slysoft allot of sales for anydvd alone as they try it with DNC and like it better than the free plugin (which I tell them they will). James what else was you wanting to know?

I don't affiliate so all sales go to slysoft on the purchases too.

I did go deep into what this is and was asked to edit.

If you were asked to edit by an admin, a dev, or another mod, please respect his or her wishes. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with what you've written, especially since you appear to be generating sales of Anydvd--and are not directly linking to the site you're talking about.

I will send him a link to your website Charlie, just for you though.:D

Thanks I'm trying to tell those that ask without advertising but that is truely hard to do and state what it does and stuff. So to let you know I'm trying to state what's asked without advertising too.

Thanks I'm trying to tell those that ask without advertising but that is truely hard to do and state what it does and stuff. So to let you know I'm trying to state what's asked without advertising too.
Its a very good program and works well with AnyDVD. I know I have tried it. I am sure James can find a link to your website, its not that hard. I am very glad to have people like you here Charlie, you are knowledgeable and quite a spokesman. And yes it does work great with AnyDVD just as Charlie has said.:agree:

Its a very good program and works well with AnyDVD. I know I have tried it. I am sure James can find a link to your website, its not that hard. I am very glad to have people like you here Charlie, you are knowledgeable and quite a spokesman. And yes it does work great with AnyDVD just as Charlie has said.:agree:

Thanks, I was pleased to hear your views on it. Yes it isn't that hard to find the website nor the forum. Don't get me wrong I love my sheep and fox but I like a variety as some users do. To hear your opinion and view on it is great. Now must wait for James' sarcasm, Just kidding. They spent about 4 months trying to figure out how to get it to use with anydvd as I told them it'd brings sales for both if done so.

I wanted to mention . I have been a SLYSOFT customer for a very long time and am very happy. I use Anydvd and DVDXCOPY PLATINUM.
I was hoping dvdmobile would incorparate a program that would convert AVI TO DVD movie formatt, I d buy that in a heartbeat !!

I wanted to mention . I have been a SLYSOFT customer for a very long time and am very happy. I use Anydvd and DVDXCOPY PLATINUM.
I was hoping dvdmobile would incorparate a program that would convert AVI TO DVD movie formatt, I d buy that in a heartbeat !!

This software is not X copy this is a different company than x copy. Just to clear this up as allot of people keep referring this software to x copy, The national news even did and had to retract a statement after if I remember right.

Ohh I new that , sorry if you took it that way, or I represented it that way. :disagree: I was just hoping for a avi to dvd video program from Slysoft

No biggie allot of people think that there is a tie into this so I just wanted to clear the air. I give support so I have allot of company background info to back this xcopy is nextcopy ect....LOL

Back