• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD neXt COPY + AnyDVD = WOW!!!!

I'm a little confused isn't DVD neXt COPY the program that has the 321 Studios logo on every movie you copy, also didn't they go out of business or something?

I'm a little confused isn't DVD neXt COPY the program that has the 321 Studios logo on every movie you copy, also didn't they go out of business or something?

No their in no relation to that. They just supported the older product IE activating ect.... Then they asked users what would make it better then stopped supporting DXC and created their own product. Below is information on the company. I hope I don't get banned on this too.:policeman:

Last edited:

neXtCopy does not have the logo. neXtCopy took over where XCopy left off. Some improvements, some the the inherent problems.

neXtCopy does not have the logo. neXtCopy took over where XCopy left off. Some improvements, some the the inherent problems.

What problems are there? I use allot of different burning apps and have no issues. Antivrus is no longer an issue. Download managers is and of course patches will be nothing but trouble. Not update patches or upgrade but illegal patches. This software is versatile and nothing needs tampering.

BTW, I own DVD NextCopy and just now I received an e-mail to d/L their Version 2 for free (as I was doing with 321's product when it existed).

Anyone tried Version 2 already?...

(and of course I hate machine-tied activation, :mad: GRRRR!... Trouble on every change of hard disk, or processor, or motherboard - which I do every 6-9 months :( )

I have read there there are improvements in the 2nd version and,as I understand it,you are also required to get a new activation number.

BTW, I own DVD NextCopy and just now I received an e-mail to d/L their Version 2 for free (as I was doing with 321's product when it existed).

Anyone tried Version 2 already?...

(and of course I hate machine-tied activation, :mad: GRRRR!... Trouble on every change of hard disk, or processor, or motherboard - which I do every 6-9 months :( )

Version 2 is a very vast improvement compared to version 1. I like version 2 now due to I can use anydvd if I wish and I do wish:D instead of the machinist. We promote anydvd to those that are serious on the support forum there, but not all are interested which is ok. I have been working with them to devise a setup like slysoft does. pitching ideals isn't that easy. There's a 70% rating on the software on cdfreaks and they are doing a review as well. If you do have version 1 I advise to uninstall it before you update. Plus reboot as allot of people get errors going from 1 to 2.

Please heed Charlies advice and uninstal version 1, then search puter for any instances of neXtCOPY and remove. Then reboot and instal the latest version. on any subsequent update you can just install over the version you have. :)

I have read there there are improvements in the 2nd version and,as I understand it,you are also required to get a new activation number.

joe, you are correct! Anyone who purchased the product before December 1 2006 will have to go to the DVDneXtCOPY website and in the support section you can request a new serial # for the version 2 releases.

This is not uncommon in this industry. Many developers when releasing dramatic changes to their software do this. It is also helping to eliminate the number of people using cracked versions...

The process is easy and very fast.

Please remember folks that when upgrading from version 1 to any of the version 2 releases, you must fully uninstall version 1 and all remenents of it before installing and activating version 2.

Any subsequent version 2 releases can be installed over each other! :)

Does this program has product activation (Bound to specific hardware)?

Does this program has product activation (Bound to specific hardware)?

Has activation yes, due to specific hardware no. I have been trying to get them to put the responsibility solely on the customer like you guys do on slysoft products.

Has activation yes, due to specific hardware no.
Could you explain a little bit more how this works exactly?
This is exactly the kind of information I want to know before I buy a product. ;)
Thanks!

1. Can the software retain menus over split discs?

2. Does the software do bitsetting on +R media?

3. Will it retain the original layer break position when using +R DL media?

1. Can the software retain menus over split discs?

It doesn't split discs.

2. Does the software do bitsetting on +R media?

Nope might in the future though.

3. Will it retain the original layer break position when using +R DL media?

This software is no difference than clonedvd2 basically, but there is additions being made to stand out. There is video/audio previews when selecting titles.

James said:
This is exactly the kind of information I want to know before I buy a product.

I'll PM you this as slyfox_1 has asked me to edit my post on details.

Note to others that want to know google it I'm not getting banned for you curiosity.

This is exactly the kind of information I want to know before I buy a product. ;)
Thanks!

Can you PM me to give you this info please?

Thanks for the info!

No problem weslinger. I got to be careful as I don't want to be against the rules these little questions are to bad I guess.

Back