DVD neXt COPY + AnyDVD = WOW!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by J00, Jan 30, 2007.

1. J00

J00 New Member

I use the new version of DVD neXt COPY with AnyDVD and have nothing but beatiful quality backups of all my DVDs. Great programs both of them. :agree:

2. Microburn

Microburn Member

me to a nice matched pair but I also use clonedvd2 very great program also with Anydvd I always like having plenty of tools in my tool box!!;)

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

I have too many options to back up my DVD's and this is in my toolbox as well and it does great I think too. Just as good on quality as the other shrinkers out there.:D

4. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

AnyDVD is an outstanding product. neXtCopy..........good luck.

5. WiseMax

WiseMax Member

There is no way I would prefer NextWhatever.

I purchased them ALL.

I have DVD whatever copy since day 1, when they supplied a total solution and then lost in court and were forced to leave the "decoding" bit out.

At the time they offered only split DVD solution (no compression).

They they incorporated compression, after they got the DVDShrink guy to work for them.

However! No matter how good their product is, it still requires activation via PC-oriented key.

Elaborate Bytes and Slysoft do not resort to such despicable practices. Therefore, besides providing very sactifarorily working products, with constant revisions for free, which is a lot more than what I can say for other software houses, Slysoft and Elaborate Bytes are Companies that deserve a whole lot of respect.

Their products (with the wonderful AnyDVD on top of them all) are very reliable and in constant motion to receive free upgrades and improvements.

I urge everyone to support these companies, by buying, using and publicizing these products whenever we have a chance.

They do not require the silly hardware activation. This, alone, is a sign of respect to their customers that I value very much.

I regularly upgrade/change my hardware (especialy hard disks!) every 6-9 months. But I still have only 2 PC. Currently, I use AnyDVD on both (2 licences) and one of them has the copy products, CloneDVD2, CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile (1 license each).

The troubles I go with Microsoft and other vendors to convince them that I am not just trying a free ride every time I change Motherboard, Processor and hard disks are awesome - I was once for almost 2 months with my PC incomplete because of these hurdles!...

Once more I say, Companies that do simple serial number activations PLUS free upgrades are not those many and they deserve our support and respect.

I consider AnyDVD + CloneDVD2 a winning pair and I occasionally use DVD2One (purchased) for a better compression job (at the cost a much longer time, so I use it only when strictly necessary).

By the way, DVD2One has a licensing policy that is quite interesting: If you're the sole owner/user of more than one PC, you can use it on all of them with one license only. You can only use the license on one computer if these computers have other users besides you. Slysoft beats this, on the other side, by offering a much longer product life and frequent free upgrades.

Anyway, the message is to avoid hardware-based activations, because the moment you upgrade or change the hardware yu're in big trouble (and provided the company that sold you the software is still there...).

Long live Slysoft!
    (A satisfied Customer :clap: )

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I do not believe this is the same company or software. I know its a sound alike but DVDNextCopy and DVDX Copy are two completely differnt entitities ( I think ).

7. Charlie

This is correct as I offer support on their forum for this product. They simply offered to help those with x copy problems just to gain a what would be better in the future. Then of course the support was dumped to offer a better product. I could go into more detail but I know you see where I'm going with this. Version 1 in most of the peoples opinion was a flop and it was hard to play keep up but now there's updates to fix whatever issue. I myself as stated many times before must have it all. Shrink and saw 3 is a problem unless you use another decrypter so stating that it isn't shrink is a lie as anydvd and shrink fails. Might not now with the new update of anydvd of course.

Anyways I hope this clarifies the fact that DNC (DVD neXt COPY) although it sounds alike it truely isn't. Every app out there is powerful in it's own way and none of them are the same. Trials and research is what you want to go by and of course look at the tesimonials as DNC is up there with 1 click. I hope that when BD and or HD DVD go full in effect that there is no freeware to do backups then those that are used to I use it because it's free will truely be needed a back up program.

Just my opinion on this I also think slysofts combo is a great product as this is one of the many in my tool box to use. My problem is which program to use each time. Sometimes when I'm bored I do the movie in all of them just to compare.

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Just as I thought Charlie. Glad you are here to clarify this. Thanks.:clap:

9. Charlie

Glad to help but I learned a lot from james too, and when I think I know it all he pulls out an ace!:D :bowdown:

10. stretch69

stretch69 Member

I also use dvdnextcopy with anydvd and my backups look even better than the originals. I use the slowest setting for the most fluid picture then play them on my LG dvd player through a DVDO HD+ video scaler set at 1080p on my 61"" Samsung DLP and the picture is truly amazing. I have used most software titles out there and these 2 together give me the best results.

11. Charlie

Glad you enjoy it. cdfreaks is doing a review on this as we speak too.

12. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I am sure it is a very nice program.:D

13. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

You seem to be misinformed about DVDShrink Shrink is a compression software, NOT a decryption software.

14. Kipper

Kipper Beta Tester

Didn't Shrink do its own basic decryption back in the day? Seems it did if I remember correctly.

15. bubbles19

bubbles19 Active Member

It did/does but with all the new crap they throw on the discs these days it needs a bit of extra help from anydvd

16. DeM074

DeM074 Member

I just started to use DVD neXt Copy w/ AnyDVD as well...
    Made a backup of SAW III unrated R1 [Which was decrypted prior burning] quality was unbelievableā€¦ :cool:

17. vinman

vinman Member

I own clonedvd 2, anydvd, dvd 43, machinist2, dvdnextcopy, 1 click, 1 click pro, and use them all
    They are all great programs and serve my needs in different ways.
    I like having all thesr tools to choose from they will all get the job done! one way or another!

18. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

does DVD neXt COPY have free updates like what CloneDVD does?

19. Charlie

Yes it does. I provide help on various forums too.

20. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

i own and love CloneDVD2.
    so to tempt me to buy it,what does DVD neXt COPY do that CloneDVD2 doesn't?