• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Makeup

RichardQ

Hi.

A true novice with DVD technology.

I understand that a DVD can contain video (with alternative camera angles) and audio (with directors commentaries) and subtitles (multiple languages or for different commentaries).

But the bit I'm interested in is the menus.

I'd like to be able to scan a DVD (with excellent help from AnyDVD) and find out what the menus do. Sort of an Easter Egg Hunter.

I've no idea what information is stored or how it is stored.

I think I'm after the "other" content of a DVD - ignore video, audio and subtitles, there must be something else which deals with menus, etc.

Any pointers would be REALLY appreciated.

Kind regards to you all,

Richard.

With AnyDVD running, you can open a disk with DVDShrink, click re-auther and select and pre-play whatever portions you want... including menus.

-W

I'm not looking for a player, I'm looking for info on how menus are stored, so I can reverse them and provide some sort of view to show where easter eggs are hidden.

Back