• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD copying programs

Carolinaboy54

Hi, I just signed up today. I purchased AnyDVD HD a couple of days ago and am getting used to it. I've read through the forum rules but could have missed something.

I have a basic question about DVD copying programs. I use a particular program and would like to know if the programs name can be used on this site and can can questions be asked about that particular program if appropriate?

I have collected many DVD's over the years and have decided to get them copied to a hard drive. I've run into a couple of problems and have been doing research the past few days. And I've found there's nothing better than getting input from other users who may have knowledge of these particular problems.

You'd be better of on their forum, BUT usually if they have problems processing a DVD directly from the disc with anydvd active, it's almost always because the disc has structural protection and the third party software can't handle that. In that case ripping to HDD first with AnyDVD, and feeding THAT RIP into that program usually solves that issue. However if you MUST ask it here, use the third party products forum section at the bottom of the forum

Thanks. Their forum closed down a few years ago due to "technical" difficulties. As yet, I've been unable to locate an active forum for their product. I'll keep my queries limited to AnyDVD. Thanks again.

In that case, that's precisely why we have the forum section "Third party products". Any question to your NextCopy products is perfectly ok, if you post it there. Or even better, Get CloneDVD2. Very simple to use and has no issues with structural protection whatsoever, and its the perfect companion to AnyDVD.

The thought of purchasing another program (just recently purchased AnyDVD and Nextcopy Blu-ray Converter) makes me cringe. However, all I'm wanting to do is backup all my dvd's to a digital library and want to make it as easy on me as possible. Think I will look into CloneDVD2. Thanks.

Well the better blu-ray equivalent of that nextcopy thing is CloneBD ;) and for certain actions is completely free (lossless conversions, 1:1 copies without shrinking,...)

You're quite the salesman...lol Just finished purchasing and downloading. Now, to install and try it out.

Not trying to force you to purchase, it's just that they are the perfect companion to AnyDVD and they've got their own forum sections on these boards for full support :) Try em and i doubt you'll be disappointed. They're really easy to use.

I've been with them for many years, but didn't hesitate to switch. You're right, that program hasn't been updated in years.

Back