• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd checker

carolinamoons

I know this probably is a stupid question but can anyone recomend a good free dvd anyliser to check for quality of dvd's?And also can someone tell me a little about the different ways of checking dvd's.I see things about different ways of checking for things but what is important in dvd quality?And do you check them while they are still blank or after you burn a movie on to the dvd?:bowdown:

Nothing stupid about your question at all. VSO Inspector works..........Nero and Plextools also include disc checking.

Last edited:
Thanks burning gods

Thanxs for the info i downloaded vso inspector for free and it works gr8 and is very user friendly.Thank you again you guys are the burning gods!:bowdown:

Back