• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd/cd rom game backup

Danny1950

Hello There
I am running version Clonecd 5.3.0.1 I have tried to back up a number of my games in c.d. & D.V.D. format with no luck when I try to install and use the back ups they install fine but I will get a insert correct disc message or some other fault message I have backed up all the games using the "copy protected games" macro am I missing something.

Please help

Danny

Game Back-up

What type of game, PC, PS2, etc?

If a regular PC game on CD, you may need to use the Hide CD-R option. Start/Programs/Slysoft/CloneCD/CloneCD Tray. It should put a sheep icon in your Taskbar. Right-click on the sheep icon and select Hide CDR Media. Keep CloneCD Tray running while trying to use the game.

If it is a PS2 game, a mod-chip or Swap Magic needs to be used.

Last edited:
i had the same problem. if it helps at all the game i backed up was enter the matrix for pc. i used a dvd. installed but would not play. oh, it also didnt work for warcraft III Frozen Throne

Back