• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD/CD Burner not recognizing DVD's

Griffith

Anyone been having the same problem? My burner drive is recognizing CD's but not DVD's. I use both Any DVD and Clone DVD. It will decode and recognize a DVD in my DVD/CD player, but the burner won't even recognize that there is a DVD disc in there. I have tried reinstalling several times and it still doesn't work. Any ideas???????:confused:

Anyone been having the same problem? My burner drive is recognizing CD's but not DVD's. I use both Any DVD and Clone DVD. It will decode and recognize a DVD in my DVD/CD player, but the burner won't even recognize that there is a DVD disc in there. I have tried reinstalling several times and it still doesn't work. Any ideas???????:confused:

Uninstall AnyDVD and reboot. Put a retail DVD movie in and see if the DVD is recognized and will play. If it works, do steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 from here.

Last edited:
Griffith, your question is addressed in the FAQ at the top of the forum. Refer to question 5 from here

Back