• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd burning problems **please help**

wmseith

I used to use a Samsung se204n dvd +/-RW burner but it recently broke down and I had to replace it. I bought a Memorex 32023223 20x DVD but for some reason all the dvd software I have will not work with this. Fo some I get an error "semaphore time out dvd decryption key not found" on others it just will not open the dvd to break the protection. I can burn already decrypted movies I had on my hard drive fine. I can also play a movie with no problems. Is there something they are putting in new dvd burners to disable the decryption software? I have been using burners for a few years now with no problems before. Please Help! Thanks and have a great day.

hmmmm

Can you further define what "all your DVD software" is?

Especially helpful would be knowing what you are using to burn the copy, if this is the program showing that message, and how are you preparing the content for the copy?

Never seen this message before except from some colorful off-market DVDs, to be honest. ;)

I'd love to see a screen shot of this message. :D

a. Press and hold ALT. Press the PRINT / PrntSrn key on your keyboard
- on some laptops you may need to press "Fn" + "Print" keys.
b. Release the keys and open start > all programs > accessories > Paint (not Word or anything else)
c. Click "edit" and "paste". This will pull the image into the frame.
d. In the file dialog select "JPG" as the file type, click "file", "save as" and give the file the name "error".
e. Please attach that image to your reply.

Back