• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Burners...

DVD Burners?

As for myself, I am a Loyal LG user. I have GSA-4167B Burners, GDR-8164B readers, and I just bought an 18x LG GSA-H22NB. I haven't tried that one yet, but all my LG drive have performed flwalessly. I ahve 1 that has at least 1000 burns and still works like New.:agree:

I am currently using a Plextor 716AS, Nec3550A, NEC 3440, and two Lite-On 160P's. I have used others in the past but NEC (w/hacked firmware) are still my favorites. I still have a working Lite-On 811S (w/well over 400 burns) that still works flawlessly.

I have the following dvd writers the BENQ 1640 and the NEC 3500 are in my second rig the other three are in my new one..
BENQ 1640
BENQ 1650
NEC 3500
PIONEER 111
LITEON SHM-165H6S

Back