• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD-Audio Support

Roberto

When will AnyDVD support backing up DVD-Audio. Other products are able to do it today but I am not sure how well. DVDfab is already doing that.

I am certain that the genius guys at Slysoft will not have a challenge doing it. Just a matter of whether they want to support it or not.

I don't see anything on the DVDFab site about DVD-A... I'm not aware of any easy-to-use tool that enables copying of DVD-A, unfortunately.

It would be great if Slysoft would incorporate this into AnyDVD and offer it as some kind of upgrade, as HD support is, but I think the relatively small niche market to which DVD-A appeals isn't enough to justify the expense to add CPPM support.

if you go to their website, under tutorial, select full disc on the left side (they highlight it as a new option), then you will see the option to copy DVD-Audio in the screenshots. I also read somewhere on their website about supporting DVD Audio.

I would love for Slysoft to add DVD-Audio support, but if that will take their focus of all the new copy protection schemes and BD+ support, then I can live without DVD-Audio, as we, the users, need to support Slysoft efforts to stay ahead of the stupid copy protection industry.

Back