DVD-Audio Support

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Roberto, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Roberto

Roberto Member

When will AnyDVD support backing up DVD-Audio. Other products are able to do it today but I am not sure how well. DVDfab is already doing that.

I am certain that the genius guys at Slysoft will not have a challenge doing it. Just a matter of whether they want to support it or not.

2. TM2-Megatron

TM2-Megatron Well-Known Member

I don't see anything on the DVDFab site about DVD-A... I'm not aware of any easy-to-use tool that enables copying of DVD-A, unfortunately.

It would be great if Slysoft would incorporate this into AnyDVD and offer it as some kind of upgrade, as HD support is, but I think the relatively small niche market to which DVD-A appeals isn't enough to justify the expense to add CPPM support.

3. Roberto

Roberto Member

if you go to their website, under tutorial, select full disc on the left side (they highlight it as a new option), then you will see the option to copy DVD-Audio in the screenshots. I also read somewhere on their website about supporting DVD Audio.

I would love for Slysoft to add DVD-Audio support, but if that will take their focus of all the new copy protection schemes and BD+ support, then I can live without DVD-Audio, as we, the users, need to support Slysoft efforts to stay ahead of the stupid copy protection industry.