• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD and Cinavia Problem

Harley51

Is there a way to get a DVD with cinavia on it to play on a Blue Ray player with cinavia protection after being copied to a new dvd disc. The movie is Straight out of Compton.

No. AnyDVD's removal fix currently only works with CloneBD.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I have the same problem like Harley51. The most DVD movies you can download, are converts from bluray to DVD. So cinavia is also present on that DVD.(not always) Is it possible to update CloneDVD, so that cinavia can be removed. I mean a new version of Clone DVD, special for people who has problems with cinavia. So you can buy the normal version of CloneDVD or you can buy the more expensive CloneDVD with cinavia remove option. (like it was with any DVD and AnyDVDHD)

Gr. Bert

Back