• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DURST (THIRST), koreanischer Vampirfilm zeigt Lesefehler

CrAzY DeAleR

Liebe Community,
liebes Support-Team,

ich habe mir kürzlich eine LTL für AnyDVD um auch mobil einige Filme sehen zu können.
Leider gibt es bei dem Film DURST Fehler, RIPs mit verschiedenen Einstellungen brechen immer bei 7% ab.

AnyDVD sollte aktuell sein, wurde Freitag installiert, die Firmware sowie der Treiber vom optischen Laufwerk sind meines Wissens nach aktuell und eine Region ist gesetzt.

AnyDVD gab folgenden Fehler aus: FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 540379136 346112

Nachfolgend noch die Medieninfos:

Summary for drive B: (AnyDVD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-08)
TSSTCORP BDDVDW SN-506BB SB00 1113
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2057632 sectors (4018 MBytes)
Total size: 4084848 sectors (7978 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DURST
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 2!
Video Standard: PAL

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Hat jemand noch eine Idee, was ich versuchen könnte?
Im englischsprachigen Forum schien es vor längerer Zeit schon ein Problem mit der BluRay Fassung gegeben zu haben...

Liebe Grüße,

euer Dealer

Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Thank you.

View attachment 25426

Sorry, did not know how to do that but just found out.
Please finf the log attached. Is there some Kind of error dump I could save and upload while trying to rip?

Thank you for the fast reply and have a great Weekend,

Crazy Dealer
I'm pretty sure, that your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

Tnahnks again for the help.

I just had an intensive look on the DVD and it had 1 ever so tiny scratch, however the playback of the original runs fine. With Roadkills unstoppable copier I now managed to copy the slightly damaged file. I just hoped it was a missing css key or sth. like that,

Back