• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Duplicate files

steve1942

Ran search for duplicate files. Find that I have tons of AnyDVD files that show up. They are all language files. An example:
AnyDVD\language 23,960Kb
AnyDVD language (3) 23,960Kb
These files are all the exact same size, downloaded at the exact same time, date. They seem to be collecting as I have duplicates for every AnyDVD download I've made for quite some time. I've been using/downloading AnyDVD for 2-3 years. Are they duplicates? Are the older files even duplicates or files that are no longer necessary?:confused:

Ran search for duplicate files. Find that I have tons of AnyDVD files that show up. They are all language files. An example:
AnyDVD\language 23,960Kb
AnyDVD language (3) 23,960Kb
These files are all the exact same size, downloaded at the exact same time, date. They seem to be collecting as I have duplicates for every AnyDVD download I've made for quite some time. I've been using/downloading AnyDVD for 2-3 years. Are they duplicates? Are the older files even duplicates or files that are no longer necessary?:confused:

I'm not sure, but I would suppose those are the different languages that can be used by AnyDVD. They are listed as dictionaries. I have approximately 32 of those as well, although they only range from 8-25Kb. Are you sure yours are 23,960Kb, that is 23.9 Mb each? It's been a long while since I loaded AnyDVD, but I'm fairly sure it asked what language you wanted to use as default. This is probably where the program gets that info based on what you selected.

I'm not sure, but I would suppose those are the different languages that can be used by AnyDVD. They are listed as dictionaries. I have approximately 32 of those as well, although they only range from 8-25Kb. Are you sure yours are 23,960Kb, that is 23.9 Mb each? It's been a long while since I loaded AnyDVD, but I'm fairly sure it asked what language you wanted to use as default. This is probably where the program gets that info based on what you selected.

Some files are smaller. the large files are listed as AnyDVD\language\anydvddtr.lng. I've had languages set to automatic. Maybe it's why files are so large. But, these files date back to many previous downloads. Seems like the old ones can be removed if they reload them with each download.

Some files are smaller. the large files are listed as AnyDVD\language\anydvddtr.lng. I've had languages set to automatic. Maybe it's why files are so large. But, these files date back to many previous downloads. Seems like the old ones can be removed if they reload them with each download.

I can't answer that and will leave it to a Slysoft member.

As a matter of fact, AnyDVD setup will never create folders like "AnyDVD language (3)" (or similar). I assume these were created by a Windows system restore and can be deleted.

As a matter of fact, AnyDVD setup will never create folders like "AnyDVD language (3)" (or similar). I assume these were created by a Windows system restore and can be deleted.

I'll remove all (2)'s and (3)'s. If there is a problem I'll come back and post. If I mess something up, I'll just redownload. Thanks. (I have done a couple of restores).:agree:

Hey,
I am search on your problem and finally i get the software DuplicateFilesDeleter which removes your duplicate content from your pc.
i hope this will help you.

Hey,
I am search on your problem and finally i get the software DuplicateFilesDeleter which removes your duplicate content from your pc.
i hope this will help you.

I doubt it will, as to resurrected a topic that was been dead for 7.5 years lol. There should be some form of automatic lock after a certain time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back