• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Duplicate] Feature Request - Name of File in Progress Bar

thefrog

In (or near) the progress bar where download progress is track, it would be nice to know the filename (or even complete path) of the file being downloaded.

I didn't think it was something I would forget while I downloading.. but i frequently find myself checking the download location to figure out what is in progress.

12 trial downloads before full license purchase -- compelling software.

I did not perceive it as the same, but on a closer reading, it clearly is the same.

All my providers are already requested and the queue has already been hashed out.

I think someone even posted about the regressions on 1.0.7.0 (missing notification on download complete).

Not a regression as there never was a notification

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back