• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Duplicate Copies of Movie Files on Some Discs

phenning01

I am just curious. Why do some discs have more than one copy of the movie file? Is it just to make the data fill a double layered disc or is a copy protection thing? For instance in the attached screen shot: 5 and 6 are duplicates of each other and 3 and 4 are duplicates of each other. :confused:

Attachments

• Prohibition.jpg
    Prohibition.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 13
It looks like the main movie is 02 (of which there is only 1 of 1:34:00.).

The differences between 05/06 and 03/04 might be something like different angles or other...?

Last edited:
May not be in this case but I have seen where DVDs of shows where there are episodes offer Play All or Select an Episode. In this case there seem to be files like you displayed. I didn't do the math but if you add the run times does it equal the larger one?

Back