• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dump during boot

ZARTT

Booting up my Win-7 system this A.M., when I came back to the monitor with my coffee, there was a message indicating that a dump had occurred.
The info said to send it to Redfox.
To whom and how?
On the forum, by email, or by P.M.?
Thank you.
Art.

The message should have said the address to mail it to, but posting as an attachment will do too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Booting up my Win-7 system this A.M., when I came back to the monitor with my coffee, there was a message indicating that a dump had occurred.
Looks like a freak accident, I can't explain it, it makes no sense. I suggest: if it happens again, let us know and post another dump with - hopefully - more info.
Else ignore it.

Pete:
Thank you for responding.
This is the second time in a month that a dump was generated during a boot.
I did nothing with the first dump,deleted it and continued on.
Then it occurred again.
Is it possible to determine if the call for the dump came from within AnyDVD, or was initiated by an outside process, and AnyDVD is a victim, being in the wrong place at the wrong time?
I am looking at the effect that the latest Nvidia driver (417.35) might of had on the O/S. since I upgraded it about 4 days prior to the first incident.
I haven't reverted it back yet.
Art.

That's what the dump file will explain. If it came from anydvd itself or some other issue that caused the problem (like some third party application tapping into a dll for example).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back