• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dumb question. How to play Ratatouille and Pirates of Caribbean with PowerDVD

Ratatouille...you cant...there is a bug in PowerDVD that causes it tpo crash post trailers...Cyberlink are working on a patch but when it will be delievered who knows...

the olnly way to do it would be to remaster the disk without the menu system that causes the crash...

Pirates..dont know but seing they are form the same studio could be the same bug..

Cheers]

I can Play Ratatouille just fine using PowerDVD
Blu-ray ripped to hdd

Yea, I haven't had any problem with the Disney titles at all in any of the PowerDVD versions. I've had Ratatouille since just after it came out. No issues. Cars, no problem. Pirates 1, 2, and 3...all good. They are java titles but that shouldn't be a problem.

My powerDVD recently said a patch was available which I downloaded and the problem has now gone...

Back