• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dumb Question: how long is normal to copy a cd? I need to back up my XP

kahmeleone

... and if its scratched, how slow does it get?
I need that CD bad; have to reinstall on my work pc and Im losing hours; I tried clone cd but it was still at 41% after nearly 50 min. Is this normal?

Thx for your time :doh:

I need that CD bad; have to reinstall on my work pc and Im losing hours; I tried clone cd but it was still at 41% after nearly 50 min. Is this normal?

Thx for your time :doh:
I have run into this problem before just let CloneCD run. It will finish the disc but it will take awhile for it to finish processing the disc since the disc has scratches on it. If you want to be able to use the original I would purchase a Skip Doctor and buff it out. You should be able to find one at your local Walmart or Best Buy. I have used my Skip Doctor to save alot of discs I thought were junk.

i can copy music/audio cd's usually less than 5 minutes (700mb capacity)
i once copied a playstation game cd (to see if it would copy) and it took well over one hour to complete (the game didnt work though as i didnt have my playstation chipped).
and if your gonna copy a DVD5 disc,i'd suggest using clonecd instead of clonedvd as i have found it to be loads quicker as it copies it on the fly.

Back