• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dukes of Hazzard The Beginning

MSM3JJ

Any one else not able to make a back up of this movie? I know its new so Im wondering if thats the problem and I just need to wait for slysoft to come up with a fix. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,
MSM:D

If you want my honest opinion, buy CloneDVD2, it's proven to work. And, believe me, it's worth $39 to have a back-up set of software that works.

If you mean the one with Jonny Knoxville - it was easy.
I did it 2 days ago. AnyDVD and Shrink took it clean - no real issues with it.

Sure your original is undamaged??

-W

If you mean the one with Jonny Knoxville - it was easy.
I did it 2 days ago. AnyDVD and Shrink took it clean - no real issues with it.

Sure your original is undamaged??

-W

he means new one comes out march 2o 2007 dukes of hazzard 2

he means new one comes out march 2o 2007 dukes of hazzard 2

Nope he really means The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning that was released on March 13, 2007.

BTW, I had no problem backing it up with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD.

Oscar

Nope he really means The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning that was released on March 13, 2007.

BTW, I had no problem backing it up with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD.

Oscar

ya but dukes of hazzard 2 pretty much its the second one and where i live comes out on 20th

Back