1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    We are living in a bad world and streaming services are trying to keep their content safe - this is an ongoing battle.
    Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Dukes of Hazzard The Beginning

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by MSM3JJ, Mar 16, 2007.

1. MSM3JJ

MSM3JJ New Member

Any one else not able to make a back up of this movie? I know its new so Im wondering if thats the problem and I just need to wait for slysoft to come up with a fix. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,
    MSM:D

2. creeper6996

creeper6996 Well-Known Member

Latest versions of anyDVD and DVD Clone 2 will allow it to work.

3. MSM3JJ

MSM3JJ New Member

I have Iclickdvd, any ideas??

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  5. creeper6996

creeper6996 Well-Known Member

If you want my honest opinion, buy CloneDVD2, it's proven to work. And, believe me, it's worth $39 to have a back-up set of software that works.

6. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

If you mean the one with Jonny Knoxville - it was easy.
    I did it 2 days ago. AnyDVD and Shrink took it clean - no real issues with it.

Sure your original is undamaged??

-W

7. ace2001

ace2001 Well-Known Member

he means new one comes out march 2o 2007 dukes of hazzard 2

8. OscarT

OscarT Member

Nope he really means The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning that was released on March 13, 2007.

BTW, I had no problem backing it up with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD.

Oscar

9. ace2001

ace2001 Well-Known Member

ya but dukes of hazzard 2 pretty much its the second one and where i live comes out on 20th