Dual Layer Copying

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by marpec, Aug 31, 2007.

1. marpec

marpec New Member

I am new to the forum and I did a search and it did not tell me the procedure to copy in dual layer. is it he same as DVD Clone? is there anything I can do to minimize that annoying near end of movie skipping i have experienced so often. thanks all:bowdown:

2. D. Hess

D. Hess Member

Just choose the DVD+/-DL option, everything else is the same. Never experienced the annoying near end of movie skipping though. Might be the brand of disc you are using.

3. Zeratul

Zeratul Well-Known Member

that sounds like the media going bad on the outside edge. could you post the brand of blank dvds you use?

4. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

In that case you can use custom size and set it to 4300 MB. Or get better quality media.

5. Coaster

Coaster Well-Known Member

@ marpec,

Welcome to the Forum.

Certainly sounds like your “that annoying near end of movie skipping I have experienced so often” problem is caused by the use of poor quality blank DVD Media.

As of this time/date the only DL Media that consistently produces quality error free results is Verbatim DL MKM001/MKM003 Mitsubishi Kagaku Media.

Also suggest ensuring you are availing yourself to the most current Media write strategies ensure that your undisclosed DVD Burner has the newest most current up to date Firmware that is available.

Also suggest reviewing the AnyDVD and CloneDVD User Guides ->

http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/anydvd/903-anydvd-intro-guide-vista-update.html

http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/clonedvd2/713-clonedvd2-intro-guide-vista-update.html

Regards,
    Coaster

6. marpec

marpec New Member

That problem i get near the end of DVD's are on all my types of DVD I used Playo, Sony, Memorex, Verbatim and more of the other popular brands. I will try to use my dual layer and burn at higher sizes. if there is nothing i need to set differently i will try. thanks everyone

7. Coaster

Coaster Well-Known Member

@ marpec,

As previously suggested in my #5 posting have you checked and ensured that your undisclosed DVD Burner has the newest most current up to date Firmware ?

Regards,
    Coaster

8. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator