• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dual layer BD blanks

mmace

I'm new here and to all this.

I live in the UK where we have to pay rip-off prices for Blu-ray movies, I'm wanting to import from the US, but I know some of them are region encoded.

Does anyone know of ANY online stores (that will ship internationally to here) that sell 50gb blank discs?
I can get hold of 25Gb without a problem!

any help would be very much appreciated

Are there even any dual-layer burners available yet? I'm not sure anyone even manufactures dual-layer blanks... Verbatim doesn't have any on its website

Are there even any dual-layer burners available yet? I'm not sure anyone even manufactures dual-layer blanks... Verbatim doesn't have any on its website
I have a Sony BWU-100A, which has been out a while and that's a dual layer burner, I know Sony & Verbatim both make dual layer discs but can't find them over here

there are blu ray dual layer blanks available, at $29.99 each, you might as well just buy another copy of the movie versus backing it up!

I'm new here and to all this.

I live in the UK where we have to pay rip-off prices for Blu-ray movies, I'm wanting to import from the US, but I know some of them are region encoded.

Does anyone know of ANY online stores (that will ship internationally to here) that sell 50gb blank discs?
I can get hold of 25Gb without a problem!

any help would be very much appreciated

Try meritline.com. On their checkout screen they list the UK.

Back