• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DTS HD / ATMOS & Core audio

SD_J-I_88

Hey,

when i mux the main titles of my BDs I always see that there is an DD5.1 ac3 core to the ATMOS track or lower bitrate dts track to the DTS tracks.

Until now i only ripped the movie with the highest audio track and deleted all the lossier audio tracks and everything worked fine.

Do I have to preserve the lossier audio tracks or are they only for compatibility reasons for older standalone player?

Dts will always have a core audio track. The Dts HD ma extensions are added on top of the core Dts track. Truehd as stored on bd is interleaved with an ac3 track. This is for compatibility, yes. But mkv doesn't allow for interleaved audio so most programs will split it into separate tracks. If your equipment supports Truehd then it's fine to leave out the ac3 track.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back