• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dropped frame while using Reclock

TheMoustic

Hi everyone :)

I have en AMD GPU and Intel i7 CPU. I'm runing Win7 64 bit, with MPC-HC, LAV and FFDShow (+ AVI Synth) in 32 bit and madVR in 64 bit.

I want to use reclock to "change" 25 Hz to 24 Hz, but the problem is that I do have dropped frames... Not so much, but I'm quiet sensitiv to this...

If my screen refresh rate is 50 Hz for 25 Hz contents, with sanear audio renderer (in WASAPI) then madVR indicates 1 frame dropped every more than 5 h (= nothing). With Reclock (in WASAPI) it falls down to 47 s whereas the icon in the task bar is green !

If my screen refresh rate si 24 Hz, the droped frame rates with Reclock is stabilized at arround 2.3 min (relock icon is still green).

Any idea to solve this ?

Back