• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DRM licence error Amazon

It means you are not pressing the green downloadables button you are using the Amazon download button.

I am using the green button near the top left of the browser labelled "Downloadables"

Everything else is greyed out and does not respond to mouse clicks, in my experience, I'm kept from making that mistake

Since posting I gave up on re-downloading 2 episodes of a series that did not download properly previously, all entries for the series in the "downloadables" were duplicated in the window that shows and overlays the browser window when you click the green "downloadables" button, either of the duplicated entries gave the same error, I have moved onto downloading a movie and that is downloading after a long pause.

Last edited:
Sorry, no, I am using the green button on the near the top of the browser labelled "Downloadables"
Can you please look at the top left of the gui and press File and then Create a logfile and upload it to the forum./ Have you paid for what you are trying to download?

Sorry, no, I am using the green button near the top left of the browser labelled "Downloadables"

Everything else is greyed out and does not respond to mouse clicks, in my experience, I'm kept from making that mistake

Since posting I gave up on re-downloading 2 episodes of a series that did not download properly previously, all entries for the series in the "downloadables" were duplicated in the window that that shows and overlays the browser window when you click the green downloadables button, either of the duplicated entries gave the same error, I have moved onto downloading a movie and that is downloading after a long pause.
Is this the trial version or the licensed version. I have onlky seen that error a few times, 99% of the people who have purchased are doing fine. Thats why the developer has to see the logfile I asked you for. Sorry about your problems. When the developer looks at your logfile he will assist you. Please upload the logfile.

Licenced version, no window opened when this happened claiming a crash, I have a crash dump file from the 3/3/21 where is this file you need?

"EDIT"

Missed a post, will create that file as soon as the current tasks have finished.

I already told you, Look at the GUI, upper left hand corner, it says file, press it, then you will see create log file file. Create it, it usually goes to your downloads folder, upload it to the forum here.

When the log file is created, the developers will look at it and let you know what your issue is, if it's a program issue, they will see it, if it's a computer issue, well I hope they can help. Sorry, you are having issues. My guess is a network issue, but that's only my guess, I am not a developer. Please use V1091 if you are not. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-0-9-1.80283/

Last edited:
Beta version did not work for me and upon reverting back I needed to use a system restore to get it to work at all.

Once the log file is created and posted the developers will look at it and hopefully see what your problem is. Until then I can not help you. Very sorry about your issues. Good night .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After downloading a movie, spending many hours away from home I have just attempted to download the episodes that failed and gave the error before and the first one of the 2 episodes I need is downloading, this time I was not presented with 2 of each episode when the "Downloadables" overlay window appeared.

If you don’t post the log file I asked for the developer cannot help you

Do you think you could post a log fine thank you

Here it is again, I watched the 3 lines in the top right hand corner fade in and out, then I was returned to the post with the log file entry at the bottom of the message section under the text ... then pressed "Post Reply" ... Saw the post appear in the thread ... but now I can't find it, "Another what the F*** moment is going on here!!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I'd suggest to always use the latest version of AnyStream. Even if the problem still exists there, the logging is being improved from version to version, thus even if the latest version does not mean a solution, it always means more information for us to help you.

However, I would suggest waiting for a few days for the next release - many things have been reworked

Back