• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Driving While Black R1 - Probably a bad disc

dbminter

I've got a feeling this R1 disc of Driving While Black is bad. Can someone tell from the log for me?

With the latest beta of AnyDVD, 8.5.1.3, it detects structural copy protection, but I had a feeling this was a false positive. So, I put it through DVDShrink, which reached a screen of black part way through while trying to Analyze on loading. This could be indicative of a protection scheme but what makes me think not is the drive stopped responding. I then put in a 10x scan in my PS3 and the DVD stopped playing 9 minutes and 28 seconds into the main feature, which, other than the scenes selection and audio selections menu, is the only video stream on the disc near as I can tell.

As I said, I believe it's a bad disc but can someone tell me from the log if it is or not?

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.3_Info_R_Driving While Black.ziplog
    809.1 KB · Views: 9
Back