• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drives are ejected

little_marco

I have AnyDVD HD 8.3.5.0 installed on the other machine with Windows 10 64-bit.

I noticed that if I right-click in a .iso file that contains normal (non-film) files, and select "open with windows explorer blah blah", Windows opens a window of the virtual drive and the window is suddenly closed and I need to open the drive from the drives window.

Today I connected my LG USB drive to the other machine using my Hub and instead of inserting a DVD film, I inserted a data DVD (containing .mkv and .mp4 files) and the drive kept appearing and disappearing. I tried to copy its files to the desktop and I got a Windows error complaining about a drive or file not existing.

Is it a bug?

Thanks!

Back