• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

drive type

Zeratul

does VCD create virtual scsi drives (like daemon tools and alcohol 120) or does it create virtual ide drives?

if it does create virtual ide drives :bowdown:then it would seem much easier to play backups compared to other virtual drive programs.

(does anyone know if nero's virtual drive is ide or scsi?)

all are scsi, i see you're one of these people that think a virtual ide cd/dvd drive will 'cure' blacklisting... i really dont think it will... and the rumored virtual ide drive from daemon tools is now a 2+ year rumor.... and it has yet to surface...

ya, ive been hearing about a virtual ide drive from daemon tools forever, but nothings come of it.

i really dont think virtual ide will "cure blacklisting". it will probably fix it for existing games and some new releases, but it will be defeated by new protections quickly, and major existing games will just have to update to defeat virtual ide.

it would be nice for a little while, but really wouldnt solve much.:mad:

edit-
in fact i hold much more hope for a gamejackal type of thing

Last edited:
well gamejackal was blocked by some protections too...

cat + mouse game really.. game jackal is supposedly 'around the corner' too, last report was 'next week'... guess we just have to wait and see..

and yep, i agree with you virtual ide will probably make the old games work, but the new ones will probably blacklist it as soon as its out (if not before)

Back