• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drive pops out after reading

ilive4harleys

When burning a disc using CloneDVD & AnyDVD, it reads the disc but when it comes time to write, the reading drive spits the DVD out and I get a message saying insert writable media in the writing drive. But the media is in there already. It is like the computer is not recognizing it. This just started happening tonight for the first time. Anyone have any ideas of why and what to do?

Thanx much!

IL4H

You didn't select you burner in step 17 from this link:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Instead, you selected your reader.
Actually it turns out that it was my fault. Not fault so much as didn't look close enough. For some reason, I think my hard drive is going because it changed things such as "letters" for each drive. The DVD popped out because in the select writing drive in the window of Clone DVD, I chose the letter (writer) that I always have but the computer somehow changed it so it was popping out because I told it to use that drive. BUT, I still wonder why things changed on their own. What should I do?

Thanx,

IL4H

btw the message from webslinger, I hope that wasn't directed toward me because I never sent you a private message and I would never send you a post as a private message. So, I hope it just a general announcement.

What should I do?

I wouldn't worry about it; just ensure you always select your burner in step 17 from this link: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

btw the message from webslinger, I hope that wasn't directed toward me because I never sent you a private message and I would never send you a post as a private message. So, I hope it just a general announcement.

You're reading my signature. It gets posted with every reply I make.

Back