• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drive doesn't work with UHD discs

Denis Coleman

Hi,
I have an LG BU50N(internal slim/laptop) drive and i brought it expecting it to work, it reads the disc but comes up with an AGID error.

Anyone have any ideas on how i can get this drive to work. I get the same error no matter what UHD disc I insert.

thanks

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.0.0, BDPHash.bin 18-10-04)
HL-DT-ST BD-RE BU50N CCT5
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24851840 sectors (48538 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
You don't. AnyDVD only works with UHD friendly models. The last BU model that's uhd friendly in that line was the BU30N (which is now near impossible, if not impossible, to find). The BU40N and up WILL NOT WORK.

Hi,

what about the Asus SBC-06D2X-U? Can't find any information about friendly or not. Please help!

Greetings

Bob

Just Google 'uhd friendly drives' and you'll see everything you need to know. Any other model and 'all bets are off'.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I googled - I know the list. That means: only these drives? Never read about Asus SBC-06D2X-U would by unfriendly ...
Thanks!
Bob

It can be friendly, it's possible it's not. If it's not on the list it means it hasn't been confirmed to be either way. Maybe ask on the myce forums, but if you want to be sure, get one that has been tested and confirmed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back