• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

drive doesn't see rambo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghi

when i try to copy new rambo movie my dvd drive show's no dvd in d drive, i copied 2 movies before rambo attemp. so whats up with this?

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting thread unless you wish to assist them please. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

I have a new copy of Rambo and can't rip it. No disk in drive is all i get. Never had any problems with the 2000 or more rips in the past. So whats up with this Rambo DVD?////GHI

First make sure you uppdate to the latest version of AnyDVD, then do a test rip on another DVD to make sure your sysyrm is still OK, THEN try Rambo again. Like I said, the latest version of AnyDVD did the trick for me. The volume label on rambo uses the > symbols ie <RAMBO> and some programs don;t see that as a DVD. But the AnyDVD ripper by itself does just fine with it. I've done it - twice now on 2 different machines to be sure.

-W

I have a new copy of Rambo and can't rip it. No disk in drive is all i get. Never had any problems with the 2000 or more rips in the past. So whats up with this Rambo DVD?////GHI

I've already warned you not to post in other people's troubleshooting threads. And you should now know better than to post in multiple threads about the exact same thing. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. :policeman:

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Last edited:
Please Forgive Me Oh Great One. I Will Be Sure Not To Step On Your Mouse Anymore.

Please Forgive Me Oh Great One. I Will Be Sure Not To Step On Your Mouse Anymore.

O.k., you've been banned for a week. When you return, learn to follow the posting guidelines. :policeman:

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back