• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dragon Wars Blu-ray - Menu/Audio Issue

dday.va

I am attempting to play Dragon Wars with the latest version of PowerDVD. When I get to the main menu, The audio goes out, there is a red Audio Icon the has appeared and I can not press the play button with the mouse????? :bang: Can't do anything from there.

Same symptom with AnyDVDHD enabled or disabled. I ripped the movie and play the m2ts file directly but there appears to be no audio track on the file. Anyone with Similar experiences. I play m2ts file from other movies just fine.

Sounds like yet another PowerDVD bug. WOO HOO! Report it to their tech support and have a beer while waiting for a response. :)

not all menus allow you to use the mouse, try using the keyboard

Part A of Prolem
I opologize I was not specific enough. I can use the PowerDVD Menu. I get operation prohibited when I try to do most things. I can not click the movie menu items on the screen is what I meant to convey.

Part B of Problem
I was going to downgrade to 3730 as I saw in the 3730a thread that some have had audio issues. I get no audio from the m2ts file when I play it directly. PowerDVD only lists the Video content in the status screen. No Audio Stream listed.

Last edited:
I still say it's a PowerDVD bug that needs to be fixed.

Agreed, just using it until I receive a Popcorn Hour to try as an alternative.

Thanks.

Well playing the m2ts file on it's own probably won't give you audio as I think all audio tracks on that disc are HD Audio and PowerDVD only Decodes that when it plays it as a disc. I'd have to check mine when I get home, but I don't remember it giving me any problems in in 3730a

Ok, Interesting. Would that only be an issue with HD Audio? I do not have problems getting DTS out of other mt2s(s) played directly. I am going to try the disk in my friends PS3 this weekend, just to verify it is a problem with PowerDVD.

Standard DTS and AC3 should play fine, but TrueHD doesn't. Both tracks on mine (English and French ) are True HD so playing them as an m2TS file won't give you audio in Powerdvd

Back