• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drag n Drop HD DVD movies in Power DVD Ultra

roog

Open PowerDVD. Select a HD DVD movie folder under Windows, click and hold down the left mouse button on the folder, and drag it to the PowerDVD display window. Release the left mouse button and voila your HD DVD will start to play.

Some movies play automatically but if the play menu comes up you have to use the arrow keys to navigate and the enter key to select. The mouse functions do not seem to work.

I have tried this with Blu-ray and standard DVDs but it doesn't work as it should. Any input would be appreciated if anyone can get it to do so.

I think we should innundate Cyberlink with support requests to get it to work with all formats and also to get the mouse functions to work

Even better, I'd like to see Microsoft offer an "Open With" option for folders so that movies could be played by simply clicking on the folder where they're stored.

Back