Dr. Phibes Rises Again

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by Dansator, Jul 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dansator

Dansator Member

This Blu-ray has a mono soundtrack. When I play the disc itself the identical sound comes from both channels. If I make a copy the left channel is okay, but the right channel is silent. Is this a problem with mono soundtracks in general, or just this Blu-ray?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

When there's a mono track it'll come only of of 1 speaker. Hence the name MONO. Otherwise it's stereo track or artificial stereo (mono track output to 2 or more speakers by the sound system). It can't be a problem with "just blu-ray", that would imply CloneBD handles other formats too. It doesn't. There's a chance i suppose something's "off" with handling mono tracks.
    Please supply a CloneBD logfile.

Start & Finish an encode of the problematic disc. On the screen where you get the final statistics and cloning result you should see 2 buttons at the top above the statistics. Press the one to create a logfile. Save it, and attach it to your next reply. Then the dev's can take a look.

3. Dansator

Dansator Member

What I meant is whether it's only a problem with this Blu-ray disc or with all mono soundtracks. I've attached the log file. Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

@Pete or @Reto can you take a look?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk