• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downton Abbey s3d1 - rip error

Same here. New US version.

And where is your logfile for the problem? To verify it actually is the same issue?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Don't forget to please read the stickies at the top of the Forum next time when you have an issue. The answer might be just a click away.

yes.... I hear you.... I do that; but it had been several years since... thank you for tolerating my memory lapse... :bang:

very friendly forum; & great support.... Robb

maybe I am missing something here but when I go to the download page to download AnyDVD 7.1.4.2 all I see is 7.1.4.0. Can someone help me? I would like to rip Downton Abbey S3.

maybe I am missing something here but when I go to the download page to download AnyDVD 7.1.4.2 all I see is 7.1.4.0. Can someone help me? I would like to rip Downton Abbey S3.

Look at the top thread on this forum for the latest beta - it's there.

-W

Look at the top thread on this forum for the latest beta - it's there.

-W

Thanks for the help. I tried the 7.1.4.2 but that didn't let me download it. But I saw the 7.1.4.3 and that worked. Again thanks for the help.

I am having the same issue with Downton Abbey Season 3 Disc 3 with 7.1.4.0. The 7.1.4.2 link appears to be dead but no problem downloading 7.1.4.3 and worked like a charm with Downton Abbey. Thanks Slysoft!!

Downto Abbey

Are there any further suggestions for this matter? I too am having the same problem.

Downton Abbey s3d1 & s1d3

Same error as reported above. Region code is correct. As other guy posted, s3d2 ripped just fine. What other info does mod or tech need to resolve this?

how do I get beta 7.1.4.2?

I have the same problems with Downton Abbey, season 3 with 7.1.4.0, apparently beta 7.1.4.2 fixes this. How to get beta 7.1.4.2?
thanks.

I have the same problems with Downton Abbey, season 3 with 7.1.4.0, apparently beta 7.1.4.2 fixes this. How to get beta 7.1.4.2?
thanks.

You don't. You get 7.1.4.5 (or whatever is the most recent version).

I tried to do make MP4 files out of Downton Abbey - Season 3 and ran into the same problems you guys reported. I am aware AnyDVD 7142 version would fix this. However, this thread is more than a year ago and I have the latest AnyDVD, the 7440. The 7440 doesn't work on Disc 1 and 3, both first episodes on those discs. It doesn't make any sense. So I tried to download the 7142 but it's not available anymore.

I tried to do make MP4 files out of Downton Abbey - Season 3 and ran into the same problems you guys reported. I am aware AnyDVD 7142 version would fix this. However, this thread is more than a year ago and I have the latest AnyDVD, the 7440. The 7440 doesn't work on Disc 1 and 3, both first episodes on those discs. It doesn't make any sense. So I tried to download the 7142 but it's not available anymore.

Downloaded the 7443. Didn't work either.

Downloaded the 7443. Didn't work either.

AnyDVD doesn't make mp4 files, so what are you using and how are you doing it? You also need to post an AnyDVD log if you think the problem is with AnyDVD.

Back