• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downloads button

Darqman

When a season page loads @ Amazon the downloads button is immediately enabled. Sometimes I have to click on it three times before all the episodes appear in the dialog. I suspect this is due to the ajax call not being complete yet? If so, maybe disable the button until all the episodes are loaded. If it grabs the list when the button is clicked then sometimes it doesn't grab all the episodes for whatever reason.

in my experience it has to do with whether or not the information has been fully loaded on the page (thumbnails for example.) when I experience it I scroll through the page to load all of the visual info before clicking again which has worked as far as I can tell.

You don't even need to do that. Often simply backing out of the episode summary, is though to let the page being fully processed. Even without scrolling, simply waiting a few seconds (usually your don't even need to do that) and then clicking the download button is enough to see all titles.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I guess my point is why even let someone click the button if the page isn't fully loaded? It's not a deal breaker, just spit polish.

Back