• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downloaded latest version and now it says trial is up

nytek

I purchased anydvd about 4-19-17, when I found out slyfox was no longer working. When it wasn't working for power rangers, I went to your site and downloaded the latest version, it said my trial was over and I had to purchase it, the reinstall wiped out my paid subscription. I was able to download another trial, but what can I do about the paid version I paid for already?
I think this is the bill for ordering

04/20/17 ASKNET *CYBERLINK SHOP 877-873-1459 CA
Merchandise $79.09

Thanks in advance

There is NO WAY whatsoever you could have purchased AnyDVD under slysoft days or from redfox from "Cyberlink Shop" whatever it is. Nor does the link you posted work. That link directs to a secure login area only YOU can access. RedFox registration info does not get removed upon uninstall unless you tell the uninstaller to do so. That said, possible license issues if you really did have a redfox license, cannot be handled over the forum as the forum staff (except certain redfox staff) does not have to the customer database.

Please file a support ticket and describe the problem. Include your license and order number if you can. That info will be present in the email you were sent upon purchase of AnyDVD.

If thats the receipt you purchased PowertoDVDUltra not AnyDVDHD, wrong company and wrong software.

ok, thanks all, I will try to find original email.

Back