• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

lajoes

Now that I have a better understanding of SRTs on my downloads, I have another question:

Is there a fix for the other restrictions that are on Netflix downloads, i.e., advancing chapters, top menu, etc, to eliminate the red circle in the right hand corner?

what red circle? Plex certainly seems to detect intro's for me. No chapters though. Don't think mp4 supports that type of information.

what red circle? Plex certainly seems to detect intro's for me. No chapters though. Don't think mp4 supports that type of information.

Correct, the Oppo shows a forbidden op symbol when it’s functionality that’s not supported by mp4

Once again you guys fixed my flickering light bulb! I forgot I was watching a mp4 and not a disc, that's how clear the picture quality is coming off a flash drive.

Thanks again.

Back