• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Downloadable item(s) list missing episodes

Submarine

An odd one - Through a Great Courses subscription in AP I've downloaded most of the series "Great Mythologies of the World" (2015). Amazon's page has a list of 60 episodes with descriptions, but the "Downloadable item(s)" list is missing episodes 33 - 36. I downloaded all but the missing 4 without issue. Came here, saw the threads to log out, delete the cache folder contents, etc. I'm logged in with a fresh restart but still missing those episodes. I even tried to buy an episode to "force it" to appear but no luck.

I can certainly live without the episodes but thought to post here in the event there is any other troubleshooting anyone might suggest I try before I move on...

Log file attached, but I blew it and cleared the chache without grabbing a log file prior to troubleshooting so it may have been effected by the cache clearing prior to dumping.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.3.astlog
    433.9 KB · Views: 1
Like said RedFox1 try another codec like CBR or HEVC, if you really want a specific codec, come later and check if they finally encode this episode, it happens sometimes that an episode is missing.

Back