• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download site blocked?

bonspiel

I cant access the download site since serveral days. Doesn´t work from my cell phone either. What has happened? My license expires May 31st so I won´t be able to renew it. My location is Scandinavia (Sweden).

Grab the latest AnyDVD version from the sticky in the appropriate section. That said, there was an attempted virus spread by an unknown third party using a modified AnyDVD installer that may trigger your AV blocking access. Should resolve itself soon hopefully. That said, download issues have no impact on license renewal. That's a completely different part of the website

I cant access the download site since serveral days. Doesn´t work from my cell phone either. What has happened? My license expires May 31st so I won´t be able to renew it. My location is Scandinavia (Sweden).
@Ivan Please look into helping this member renew his or her licence.

it's on the download page or the anydvd sticky

There is something wrong with the program. When I install it. It disables my DVD drive.

Please create a topic in the proper section, either of the anydvd sections will do. Describe what happens and include an anydvd logfile. Troubleshooting such an issue does not belong in the license section.

Back