• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question download purchased / rented video from Amazon Prime

JesseInSTL

After a couple of searches of the forum I could not find an answer. If I rent or purchase a video from Amazon Prime is there any problem downloading it? I can't see that there would be but I wanted to verify prior to purchasing the video from Amazon.

After a couple of searches of the forum I could not find an answer. If I rent or purchase a video from Amazon Prime is there any problem downloading it? I can't see that there would be but I wanted to verify prior to purchasing the video from Amazon.
@DQ is correct...

However, I like to say... "if you can stream it... you can anystream it!" (y)

One caveat... using the "hmax with ads plan" will have issues.

As the others said. If you have access to it, you can download it.
Same for the channels and Freevee.

And the HBO ads plan from zero is correct as well, if you have that provider.

I do it quite often - Rent a movie from Amazon Prime and then download it. I even rent them from within AS - Just have to refresh after completing the rental to get the download button to show.

Back