• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download Problems with Young Sheldon Season 2 [dt./OV]

5nexeh

Hi, when trying to download S2 (Amazon Germany) the website is endless reloading. S1 und S3 no problems. Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    204.6 KB · Views: 3
I managed to reproduce the problem. Thanks for the log!

Hi, when trying to download S2 (Amazon Germany) the website is endless reloading. S1 und S3 no problems. Logfile attached.
Are you able to see all the 22 episodes while in a browser? I mean after you click on "Alle 22 Folgen anzeigen"?

That is strange, because no matter how many times I clicked on that I was only getting 21 episode...

Same happens in AnyStream on my end. It reloads the page as it "sees" an option to unfold the whole list of episodes, but then it gets an incomplete list again.
While this is definitely a bug, there's nothing we can do about it now on your side. However, I have implemented a fix, so the next release should work fine in such situations.

Back