• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download next part of tennis matches from amazon uk

tesara

Hi on amazon uk I can only download first part of matches. Here is the link:

There are 2 parts and highlihts and I can only dowload the first one. Is there any way to download 2nd part? Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited:
I cannot open it since I am not in the UK.
Can you tell us if the two episodes have numbers? There is a know bug that AS only shows you one episode if two or more have the same number.
Also, could you create a logfile?

There is name part 1 and part 2. Here is log after downloading part 1

Attachments

• prime-2022 Mutua Madrid Open - 05 May Main Coverage and Highlights.astlog
    255.5 KB · Views: 2
Code your links please. We don't need unwanted provider attention on this forum

Thanks, the devs have to see why there is only one thing to download. However, I think it is a bit odd that there are literally thousands (about 15,000 to be exact) of entrys for links in the log... They are probably just the segments AS downloaded, but this is very odd for me. Usually there are not that much links I think.

Code:
04:16:14.656 - [Debug] [playlist:prime]    URL: https://dub.jab.cf.ww.aiv-cdn.net/jab-assets/jab-prod-dub/out/v1/717c6f12b68942769d1b07674ad40113/cenc_audio_12_0_5169830.mp4

The problem is you are using the trial version, you do not have a license.
The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.
You have a quota of 10 downloads. You have used your quota, wait until tomorrow. It is not available with Polish audio either.

Last edited:
I have new limit but there is no way to download second part of video.

Back