Download next part of tennis matches from amazon uk

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by tesara, May 7, 2022.

1. tesara

tesara Member

Hi on amazon uk I can only download first part of matches. Here is the link:

There are 2 parts and highlihts and I can only dowload the first one. Is there any way to download 2nd part? Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
  2. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

I cannot open it since I am not in the UK.
    Can you tell us if the two episodes have numbers? There is a know bug that AS only shows you one episode if two or more have the same number.
    Also, could you create a logfile?

3. tesara

tesara Member

There is name part 1 and part 2. Here is log after downloading part 1

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Code your links please. We don't need unwanted provider attention on this forum

5. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

Thanks, the devs have to see why there is only one thing to download. However, I think it is a bit odd that there are literally thousands (about 15,000 to be exact) of entrys for links in the log... They are probably just the segments AS downloaded, but this is very odd for me. Usually there are not that much links I think.

Code:
    04:16:14.656 - [Debug] [playlist:prime]    URL: https://dub.jab.cf.ww.aiv-cdn.net/jab-assets/jab-prod-dub/out/v1/717c6f12b68942769d1b07674ad40113/cenc_audio_12_0_5169830.mp4

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

The problem is you are using the trial version, you do not have a license.
    You have a quota of 10 downloads. You have used your quota, wait until tomorrow. It is not available with Polish audio either.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    whatever_gong82 likes this.
  7. tesara

tesara Member

I have new limit but there is no way to download second part of video.

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Because its not available to you yet? The second part is not available to download.

whatever_gong82 likes this.