• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download multiple languages

javidial

Hi everyone,
Would be possible in the future to select more than one audio language to download?
Like me, there’re lots of us interested in downloading English and Spanish (or any 2 languages). Is this something possible to do?

Thanks

My apologies.
I see it “under consideration”.

thanks

Hi everyone,
Would be possible in the future to select more than one audio language to download?
Like me, there’re lots of us interested in downloading English and Spanish (or any 2 languages). Is this something possible to do?

Thanks
There are 6,500 languages in the world today. How would you like us to choose without hurting someone's feelings? Maybe I didn't understand the question correctly. Sorry if that is the case.

There are 6,500 languages in the world today. How would you like us to choose without hurting someone's feelings? Maybe I didn't understand the question correctly. Sorry if that is the case.
I'm Pretty Sure he means this, Example Movie Green Lantern on HBO Max Has Two Audio Streams English Or Spanish That AS Can pick right now which can be downloaded currently but individually. javidial wants both included in the mp4 so if the movie already has the audio available only. Also how we can choose Multiple Subtitles He Wants For Available Supported Audio Languages
like i do Currently with Blu Ray movies i make for me and my wife if i am making a backup copy i make dual Audio Language Track for Same Movie one movie file with dual language streams can change on the fly for who's watching or when trying to practice languages.

I'm Pretty Sure he means this, Example Movie Green Lantern on HBO Max Has Two Audio Streams English Or Spanish That AS Can pick right now which can be downloaded currently but individually. javidial wants both included in the mp4 so if the movie already has the audio available only. Also how we can choose Multiple Subtitles He Wants For Available Supported Audio Languages
like i do Currently with Blu Ray movies i make for me and my wife if i am making a backup copy i make dual Audio Language Track for the Same Movie one movie file with dual language streams can change on the fly for who's watching or when trying to practice languages.
Ah, ha, thank you for that explanation, I read it differently, I thought he was requesting more than 2 languages, my mistake,. Thanks again.

I'm sorry for the confusion. Dane L explained it well.

Right now I need to download the same thing twice (video+audio1, and then again video+audio2), I'm downloading the same video twice so I can get both audios. It'd be nice to choose video+audio1+audio2 (dual language regardless of the language).
I was just wondering if it's something difficult to implement, but I saw already that this feature is "Under consideration".

Thanks again!

I'm downloading the same video twice so I can get both audios
There is the possibility to set the video resolution to the lowest one when dl the second language to save bandwith.

Not sure if this is a good idea in the first place.
While I'd love to have movies in more languages too, it may look pretty suspicious to any streaming provider if a movie is watched with two languages active at the same time.

That is pretty much the reason, why AnyStream doesn't download multiple audio tracks.

Basically I agree here, but given the fact that one can switch the language during stream playback, wouldn't that seem the same to a provider as downloading two streams?
I'm aware that you can only listen to one at a time, but still the download would still be needed for both streams.
Why would that be more suspicious to a provider than downloading a 2 hour movie in 5 minutes, given enough bandwith and the unlimited speed option set.

Plus: Isn't it the same with subtitles, where I can download as many languages as I want in one go?

Just curious here :dance:

Basically I agree here, but given the fact that one can switch the language during stream playback, wouldn't that seem the same to a provider as downloading two streams?
I'm aware that you can only listen to one at a time, but still the download would still be needed for both streams.
Why would that be more suspicious to a provider than downloading a 2 hour movie in 5 minutes, given enough bandwith and the unlimited speed option set.

Plus: Isn't it the same with subtitles, where I can download as many languages as I want in one go?

Just curious here :dance:

Also the same is the people who are wanting the Dual option would download the movie twice so lets say example Zack Snyder Justice League HBO max 4K HEVC is 30.7 GB for Dolby Vision & HDR10 then download it again just for the audio but Probably several don't change the file to lower Quality or know how to extract and remux audio so in Theory the people who would be downloading twice would be using allot more bandwidth for same movie then just adding the second audio stream maybe a good way would be Enable Multiple Languages selected in the Download Settings in the options so people wouldn't be Accidentally Downloading Two Audio Streams if Implemented but its a nice option but i am 100% Satisfied already so anything added is already gravy and Appreciated

Last edited:
No, not really. You don't ever download the entire audio stream, only what you're currently listening to. So you wouldn't be downloading two audio streams in parallel.

Not sure if this is a good idea in the first place.
While I'd love to have movies in more languages too, it may look pretty suspicious to any streaming provider if a movie is watched with two languages active at the same time.

All of the stream exist together. You are not switching video...only the audio stream, so as far as Amazon is concerned...you are watching the same movie. If you switch audio streams, one
stops downloading and the other starts. You never actually download both while watching.

I will just add that when I grabbed The Tomorrow War and did not specify a language, it downloaded 16 different audio streams and 34 subtitle streams. The 1080p movie ended up totaling
just over 18gb's. We will not discuss the method of grabbing it. So size wise, it is noticeable but does Amazon notice...not sure.....examples like this normally only appear on new releases.

I didn't actually expect it to happen, but can tell you it was time consuming.....two audio streams might be nice if you have a bilingual family, but that's about it.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x800 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x800 [default]]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: German [ger] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: English [eng] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: English [Audio Description] [eng] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Castilian [spa] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Spanish [spa] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: French (Canada) [fre] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: French (France) [fre] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Italian [ita] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Hungarian [hun] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Polish [pol] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Portuguese [por] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Czech [cze] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Hindi [hin] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Tamil [tam] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Telugu [tel] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: Japanese [jpn] (eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 640 kb/s)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Malay [may] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Danish [dan] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: German [ger] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: English (SDH) [eng] (srt) [default]]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Castilian [spa] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Spanish [spa] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Filipino [fil] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: French (Canada) [fre] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: French (France) [fre] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Indonesian [ind] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Italian [ita] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Hungarian [hun] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Dutch [dut] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Norwegian [nob] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Polish [pol] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Portuguese (Brasil) [por] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Portuguese (Portugal) [por] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Romanian [rum] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Finnish [fin] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Swedish [swe] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Turkish [tur] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Czech [cze] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Greek [gre] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Russian [rus] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Hebrew [heb] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Arabic [ara] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Hindi [hin] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Tamil [tam] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Telugu [tel] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Thai [tha] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Chinese (Simplified) [chi] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Chinese (Traditional) [chi] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Japanese [jpn] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Korean [kor] (srt)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

Thanks, Jimc115, for this wonderful example because it helps me explain another case that's been happening in AS.

The data you provided above shows the following:

Audio: DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 640kbps [A: English [eng] (eac3, 48000Hz, 5.1, 640kb/s)]

AnyStream loads English audio tracks and the best track is always: 192 kb/s 5.1. It is never 640 kb/s 5.1.

Other languages load normal, maximum range: 640 kb/s 5.1.

A fact that has happened with several other titles on AMZN.

Attachments

• V.jpg
    V.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 7
All the movies I researched and this event occurs have audio description in common.

All the movies I researched and this event occurs have audio description in common.

Audio description is now required for all new videos. Not all sites have handled it well. HBO was one of the worst. Many shows started out only having
AD audio and no actual English track...ooops!

Audio quality is a different subject. Like video, it depends on what the provider is willing to let a browser have access too. Even though 640kb audio is
available...that doesn't mean you can have it. Normally audio is scaled with video...the lowest level of 1080p is going to have the lower level of audio.
AS is run through a browser so not all mpd files are made available to it. On an L1 device, you are going to get the best. Browsers are for the most part
L3. The trade off...L3 keys are unlikely to get blacklisted. L1 keys are more likely especially if they are grabbing 4K materials.

For most sites....when bandwidth demands lower...they will again raise quality. but for now...the normal audio quality looks like about 386kb's. If you've
noticed...many of AS sites now have it as an option when 5.1 audio is available. 192kbs is the usual norm for 2 channel audio.

As for the example above...it was grabbed with an L3 key, but not through a browser, so the evil browser limits are not in place. I know it's sad when
your tiny cell phone screen is allowed access to higher quality than your browser, but that's where we are at at the moment. I know that's not what
you want to hear....but one of the first things determined is the device being used. If it's a browser...limits are put in place. Just keep your hopes
up...developers are making strides all the time to get around the roadblocks. You will notice on HBOMAX that some new movies are
even being offered at 770kbs in AS....it's all what the provider will allow.

BTW...you were correct about Amazon in an earlier post....they offered English at 640kbs everywhere but the US....that then changed to 640kbs
for every language but English in all countries and now I believe for new encodes, 640kbs is back. I'm pretty sure Audio Description was the cause
of that debacle. I believe they just waited until the last minute to comply with the new law....maybe thinking it wouldn't be mandatory, and they
grabbed the 1st audio stream and changed it to AD....if you noticed...all of the AD audio streams were 640kbs.

Sorry to ramble on...but as long as browser restrictions apply...AS will be limited by them. I did not use a browser to grab the above movie.

Thanks, Jimc115, for this wonderful example because it helps me explain another case that's been happening in AS.
Please open a new thread, this is not related to the topic.

No, not really. You don't ever download the entire audio stream, only what you're currently listening to. So you wouldn't be downloading two audio streams in parallel.
What about subtitles?
There's no issue downloading multiple at once ... are those handled any different?

Back