• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download Movie, Audio out of sync on conversion to DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyrod

this has nothing to do with Slysoft, but as a hobby, I have been downloading movies, in MP4 or FLV format to my HD, and converting them to DVD format, and then burning them to disc. Doesn't matter what software I use (AVS4YOU), but the problem is, when I convert them from MP4 to DVD format, the audio is out of sync with the video. Sometimes I get a FLV file that converts perfectly, and I burn them to a disc, and can watch them using my standalone DVD player. I am trying to fix this problem, since my software doesn't seem to do it correctly, no matter what I try. I have seen HANDBRAKE discussed and recommended here, but I've also read they have the same problems some times. Can anybody suggest some free software, that does a good job of converting MP4 or FLV format to a DVD structure, and keeping the audio in sync? these are streaming videos, which I capture, usually either MP4 or FLV, and playing by themselves, the audio is in perfect sync, but converting them to any other format, the audio is out of sync with the video. thanks for any suggestions, because I know you guys know what you are talking about.

this has nothing to do with Slysoft, but as a hobby, I have been downloading movies

Sorry, that's piracy. We can't help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back