• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Request] Download Later button to be added

Damodar

Hi I love the software and can understand that its still in the initial days..One of the features that I would love to see is, letting me choose whether to download the file immediately or just add it in queue in a pause mode like a Download Later button, so that I can download it at a later moment. This feature is present in some of the Download Managers.

Thanks

or just add it in queue in a pause mode
Not entirely what you want but if you pause the queue before adding it, it will wait until you start it again. But that then applys for the entire provider, not only that one file.
Maybe they can add the option to always start AS in pause mode (I would use it), then you can add as much as you want and then add the option to press play for the individual thing, not just the entire provider.

Hi I love the software and can understand that its still in the initial days..One of the features that I would love to see is, letting me choose whether to download the file immediately or just add it in queue in a pause mode like a Download Later button, so that I can download it at a later moment. This feature is present in some of the Download Managers.

Thanks
If they add this, I hope the program will also remember the queued title list if the program crashes, because right now it doesn't. I limit the number of shows I download because of this, because it is easy to forget your download list was trashed when the program crashed.

If they add this, I hope the program will also remember the queued title list if the program crashes, because right now it doesn't. I limit the number of shows I download because of this, because it is easy to forget your download list was trashed when the program crashed.
We may add it in the future. I am not promising anything. We are working on new providers and making great progress in updating our servers.

I hope the program will also remember the queued title list
Just for the record, it already has been requested.
Right now you can just make a screenshot before you start the downloads, so if it should crash you can check the files you got and filter what you have left.

Back