• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download Folder

djkiuru

I have a question, if am downloading a whole season of a tv show with a set folder and i want to start another download for another show can i change the folder while the previous show is still downloading? or will all the pending one switch to the new folder of the second show?

Thanks in advanced!

The change will become effective for the episode or movie coming next (not for the already running episode). Look here for folder naming templates, use %n for the showname.

The change will become effective for the episode or movie coming next (not for the already running episode). Look here for folder naming templates, use %n for the showname.
but if show 1 still has let say 6 episodes pending that means that those episodes will be in the new folder (show 2) correct?

but if show 1 still has let say 6 episodes pending that means that those episodes will be in the new folder (show 2) correct?
Yes, as said, it will become effective for the movie or episode coming next. So if you are at Ep 3 and change it, AS will put Ep4 in the new folder.

Back