• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]Download-Error NF on a specific episode of a tv-show

oihnjfptvpmx

Hello, as the title says: I've a problem getting one file from a show. To make it clear: all other episodes were downloaded fine.

It's episode 4 of season 2 from the show Disenchantment on NF.

Any idea what's getting on here? Problems with special-chars at filename like "ä"?

AnyStream Plus 1.3.8.0 (64-Bit)
AnyStream Plus 1.3.8.2 Beta (64-Bit)

PS: I've losing every time i try a slot of the limited contingent.

Attachments

• log.txt
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyStream_1.3.8.2.astlog
    579.6 KB · Views: 2
1.3.8.3 is out, might give that a try and see.

1.3.8.3 is out, might give that a try and see.
Just tried, but only lost another downloadslot.

Somehow there's a widevine-retrieval-error for this episode, but it's playing fine on a normale chrome instance or windows store app.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.3.astlog
    579.8 KB · Views: 0
Just tried, but only lost another downloadslot.

Somehow there's a widevine-retrieval-error for this episode, but it's playing fine on a normale chrome instance or windows store app.

Just give it a little bit, I am sure a dev will look at it.

Any idea what's getting on here? Problems with special-chars at filename like "ä"?

Do you put your files in folders of the same name?

May have nothing to do with your issue but once I had a title with special characters that wouldn't download because Windows didn't like those characters in a folder name -- but when I switched to download the file, no folder, it worked...

T

I am having the same problem with the same episode in the US. All other episodes downloaded just fine. I also had the problem with both 1.3.8.0 and 1.3.8.3.

Attachments

• Disenchantment.s02e04.The Lonely Heart Is a Hunter.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Windows didn't like those characters in a folder name
Good to know, but aren't the forbidden characters the same, both for folders and files? At least that is what I always thought.

Good to know, but aren't the forbidden characters the same, both for folders and files? At least that is what I always thought.

Me too.

But someone gave me the tip to try just downloading the file without folder and it worked.

Wait, now that I remember completely, that particular title had both crazy characters and a very, very long filename.

Perhaps it was just not having a long folder and file name that made it work -- independent of the unusual characters.

So this may not be any help to the OP at all.

But worth a try, I think, just to see if it makes a difference -- provided he's using folders.

T

Wait, now that I remember completely, that particular title had both crazy characters and a very, very long filename.
Perhaps it was just not having a long folder and file name that made it work -- independent of the unusual characters.
Yes, there was a similar issue in the past:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/borat-special-errors-on-download.81483/#post-544318
At Comment #16 Prospere (heard nothing from him for a long time...?) confirmed that the path is too long.

Me too.
So this may not be any help to the OP at all.
Nope, not working. Just tried with a manual filename (short) and lost another download slot for the same error message:

00:00:57.567 - [Debug] [License] updated: available 2, timeToNext 375
00:00:57.884 - [Error] [vendor:netflix] Widevine license retrieval error
00:00:57.919 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Download process was aborted.
00:00:57.936 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] The file is not valid.

00:00:57.884 - [Error] [vendor:netflix] Widevine license retrieval error
That means it is something with the DRM or at least a technical thing with the license, so just wait for the devs/ the next update.

Yes, there was a similar issue in the past:

Thanks for this link.

Even in this discussion it wasn't resolved whether the illegal character also contributed to the problem...

Nope, not working. Just tried with a manual filename (short)

Sorry to hear that.

Was worth a shot if it worked, but unfortunately not the issue. :=(

No point trying anything else until the developers take a look...

Prospere (heard nothing from him for a long time...?)

I know!!

Miss him being around.

T

Hello, as the title says: I've a problem getting one file from a show. To make it clear: all other episodes were downloaded fine.

It's episode 4 of season 2 from the show Disenchantment on NF.

AnyStream Plus 1.3.8.0 (64-Bit)
AnyStream Plus 1.3.8.2 Beta (64-Bit)

PS: I've losing every time i try a slot of the limited contingent.
Its fixed in V1385 released today. Enjoy.;)

Back