• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downgraded to 1.2.5.0 but still can't download Netflix

Since the new version of AS wasn't working, I downgraded to the previous version, but I still am unable to download from Netflix. It downloads the subtitle file fine but the mp4 file is 0 bytes and I'm taken back to the episode selection screen soon after I hit download.

When looking at the log, it says something about not being able to register the license?

Code:
00:00:27.084 - [Notice] [Pump:video:netflix] Requesting license
00:00:27.099 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:netflix] Have initialization range
00:00:27.100 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:netflix] MP4Pump2::initializationRangeParser:expect 2438 fragments
00:00:27.100 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:netflix] MP4Pump2::initializationRangeParser:expect 151257 samples
00:00:27.100 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:netflix] Expected duration of the stream: 4879 seconds
00:00:27.555 - [Debug] [Mux:netflix] Register license
00:00:31.522 - [Notice] [netflix] License registration failed.

Is this the same issue that is plaguing the new release? Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.5.0.astlog
    274 KB · Views: 0
Judging by all the posts ,including yours, I think we can fairly safely assume Netflix changed something. Which means we have to wait on Redfox devs to respond in kind. We just need a modicum of patients.

I am fairly sure no versions will work at this time, just wait for the new version.

One of the threads suggested using a previous version of AS so I wasn't sure if this was the same issue. Just my luck that this happens soon after I purchased a license. :( Hope this gets resolved soon. Thanks!

Downloaded the new version, couldn't download from Netflix. Reinstalled the 1.2.5.0 64 bit ad everything woks. I assume you guys are on it, but just wanted to let you know. I'll use this version until t's fixed.

Downloaded the new version, couldn't download from Netflix. Reinstalled the 1.2.5.0 64 bit ad everything woks. I assume you guys are on it, but just wanted to let you know. I'll use this version until t's fixed.
Did you uninstall the newer version before installing the older version? Because 1.2.5.0 did not work for me, as described above.

please read the posts above and other toipics. Known issue, being worked on. Netflixed changed somthing that broke support.

Scroll all the way to the top of this thread, it is explained, thank you for your patience.

Back