• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Don't let children play with Blu-ray discs

Buy the discs and get a friend with a Blu-ray drive to copy them to DVD-DL discs using FileSplitter. It takes about 5 or 6 for each movie. Then you can enjoy them without having to buy a Blu-ray drive or player.

Naah, too much trouble.

Once BD PC drive will be under $200, I'll get one.

Until then HD DVD is my game, and Sony will not have my money.

Don't drop Blu-ray discs on their edge

Found out that if you drop a Blu-ray disc on it's edge it's very fragile. It will crack just like a piece of glass. I've accidently done this with CDs, DVDs, and HD DVDs and never had this problem. Another 30 USD down the drain!

I too have both a BLU RAY and HD DVD player and have had the same experience. All kinds of problems with playback of BLU RAY with minute scratches poses HD DVD with minute scratches that have played back perfectly.

Back